My client is a high profile social welfare charity with an excellent brand reputation. They are seeking a Brand Manager to assist them with brand planning for an initial 12 month contract. You will work with colleagues across the organisation to further advance the unique brand proposition to ultimately increase impact of brand messaging.
- Ensure the core messaging with regards to brand is understood and prioritised across the organisations
- Line management of 1
- Manage the planning process to ensure core messaging across the organisation is on brand
- Produce plans for brand campaign strategy across the organisation
- Create and deliver engaging, integrated brand campaign strategies
- Manage a calendar of planned brand engagement activities
- Work closely with the data team to regularly analyse campaign performance and engagement, to inform future audience segmentation
- Keep audience experience at the heart of all brand activities
- Regularly review brand performance and make suggestions for future improvements
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to embed consistent brand messaging across the organisation
- Lead on identifying any brand partnership opportunities that will assist the overall growth of the brand
- Undertake regular competitor analysis to ensure brand strategy is at the forefront of sector advancements
- Strong track record within brand management and proven success delivering multi-channel brand marketing campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of the brand planning process and how to get from inception through to campaign delivery
- Ability to analyse data and gather insight to inform future brand campaign planning
- Knowledge of reporting tools
- Ability to translate brand strategy for a range of different channels and campaigns
- Strong stakeholder management skills with an ability to influence where needed
- Strong audience insight experience with an ability to segment and analyse data
- Ability to juggle competing priorities and work in a fast-paced environment
What's on offer:
This role is offering a salary of £40,000 - £42,000 for this 12 month contract. The role will be hybrid between home and their office in central London.
Please apply today as applications will close once a suitable candidate has been found and this is not a role you’ll want to miss out on!