We are looking for 2 experienced Account Directors/Senior PR Account Managers to work for a fantastic healthcare agency client of ours. One Account Director will be focused on full-mix Communications, while the other will focus on Marketing campaigns.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Working in a busy commercially minded environment in communications and marketing campaigns
- Work with clients to understand their challenges and design effective, innovative and exciting communications & marketing strategies
- Work with clients to change and influence behaviour within their own organisations as well as within their market
- Lead day to day client relationships and cultivate strong and long-lasting partnerships
- Own and take responsibility for your own portfolio of client accounts and be a proactive advisor
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Previous health communications consultancy experience, working across a wide range of communications & marketing tools and channels
- Working in an agency setting, specifically across healthcare or health tech brands
- Has worked at Senior Account Manager level or above
- Acts as a mentor and leader to your colleagues and helps to drive the business forward overall
- Positive and passionate about health and healthcare, with particular knowledge of the UK health system
- Expert in the health sector with the ability to think broadly across different areas including pharma and life sciences, tech and services and deliver programmes that are audience-led
Please get in touch and apply directly now if this could interest you!
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.