We are working with a high-profile Membership Body to recruit a Content & Engagement Manager on a permanent basis.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering the content strategy and editorial direction, which is central to member engagement. As the Content and Engagement Manager you will need to ensure that all content has maximum impact through the right formats and channels, with the goal of driving engagement, leads and revenue.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create, edit and upload content in a variety of formats, including digital channels, a print magazine, blogs, webinars, and podcasts
- Write and review copy from around the business and third parties, ensuring a high quality of all content published
- Collaborate cross-functionally to understand key messages and goals, advising on the best content activities to bring these to life across specific campaigns and channels
- Measure and report on content performance to key stakeholders, including senior management, and recommend improvements
- Identify effective content partners and ambassadors
- Create dynamic imagery (with the support of the creative team) and copy for social media promotion through key channels
- Manage the budget and day-to-day running of the content team
- Mentor and develop the skills of 3 direct reports
Key skills include:
- Experience of digital marketing communications, social media and/or content creation at a strategic level, including measurement and reporting
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience, particularly as senior levels, both internally and externally
- Experience of or interest in managing and developing direct reports
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills across multiple formats and channels
- A creative mind, with strong attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively across cross-functional teams and with external agencies – a good relationship builder at all levels
This is a permanent position, paying £35,000-£40,000. The organisation offers a hybrid work pattern, coming into the Maidenhead location 2 days/week.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make adjustments to always ensure a fair process.