We are looking for a part time Designer to work for a fantastic health charity client of ours on a permanent part time basis (3 days per week)
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Helping develop and create engaging marketing materials from concept through to delivery.
- Work closely with different departments across marketing, PR and digital helping to come up with creative and fun designs.
- Being a key team member in meetings and voicing ideas, opinions, and solutions with all design related work.
- Ensure all design materials are of high-quality standard and comply with brand guidelines.
- Ensuring all projects are timely managed and meet briefs and the audiences they are tailored for.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in charity or NFP environment.
- Excellent team player and a proven record of working collaboratively with different teams.
- Strong InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator skills.
- Experience working on multiple briefs at the same time and an excellent organiser.
- Able to deliver artwork and printed documents to a high creative and print standard.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please do apply! Salary is £30k pro rata. Interviews happening asap.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.