This organisation is a social welfare charity that supports hundreds of thousands of family’s every year. They have been a vital resource to many throughout the pandemic and are seeking a Digital Asset Manager to join their team. This role will be focused on data migration strategy from existing DAM’s to a new DAM, working with internal stakeholders to upskill them on the new system and liaising with an external agency who are building the new DAM. The role will initially be for 9 months with a potential to become permanent or extend.
This is a fast moving role so please apply now for immediate consideration!
- Guide internal stakeholders as they migrate to a brand new digital asset management system
- Lead teams to organise and index all their digital assets, ensuring accurate metadata entry into the digital asset management system
- Responsibility for ensuring assets are uploaded in accordance with legal policy
- Maintain standards for all digital assets to ensure consistency
- Work with teams to ensure they develop workflows and processes on the new digital asset management system
- Develop how to guides to ensure the new digital asset management system is being used most effectively
- Monitor and audit the accuracy of digital asset management system assets
- Strategise long and short term goals for the new digital asset management system, including stakeholder engagement plans
- Make continuous recommendations to improve the user experience and accuracy of the DAM
- Act as main contact for the external digital asset management system supplier
- Experience working with data migration of digital asset management systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders across the organisation
- A strong desire to work in the charity sector
- Experience inputting complex processes for digital image assets
- Knowledge of the legal rights to media usage
- Experience setting on taxonomy on certain things
What's on offer:
This role is offering a salary of £33,000 to £35,000 pro rata for this 9 month contract. The role can either be home based, based in London or a mixture of the 2. This organisation offers flexible working and will also consider this role part time for 4 days a week.