We are excited to be working with a wonderful health charity in their search for their next Google Analytics Manager. You will take the lead and manage the use of digital analytics across the organisation to help grow digital income and optimise user experience by ensuring best use of digital insights. This is a 12-month contract.
- To take a lead contributor role in the development of a strategy to increase website data insight capabilities in the organisation
- Support the senior colleagues across the organisation to provide intelligent data analysis to deliver strategic planning, measurement, programme improvement, data analysis and data-driven decision making
- Regular reporting and analysis of digital data, using proven methodologies to identify areas for improvement in line with strategic objectives
- Use data to identify key trends and make practical recommendations for change
- Devise and implement testing using a range of tools (including Google Optimize) to drive campaign and landing page optimisation and produce analysis of results
- Identify tracking requirements and key conversions across new digital platforms and implement using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Advanced direct experience of Google Analytics for in depth reporting and analysis of digital product and campaign performance
- Significant experience planning and implementing tracking using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for digital platforms and channels, including configuration of tracking such as enhanced ecommerce using data-layer elements, custom variables and custom dimensions
- Excellent data analysis skills with the ability to generate clear recommendations
- Ability to create dashboards and reports that can be widely shared and understood
- Evidence of a test and performance optimisation-led approach
- Ability to clearly communicate and explain technical information to non-technical colleagues from a range of teams
- Experience of developing and leading training at beginner and intermediate level for non-digital colleagues, and establishing best practice
- Broad knowledge across all key digital marketing channels and how to make best use of these with tracking and testing
- Good understanding and practical experience of digital marketing tech including tag management
What's on offer:
This a full-time role offering a salary of c.£33,000-£36,000 + £3,600 London weighting. This role is flexible in terms of remote working or can offer a hybrid role in one of the organisations main offices in London or Birmingham. This is a 12-month contract.
Please apply today so as not to miss out!
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.