The Talent Set are excited to be working with CrimeStoppers to find their new Head of Marketing & Communications. This is a unique and fascinating role where your work will make a genuine difference in the UK. Creating and implementing a vast variety of high profile national and regional campaigns to raise awareness and prevent crimes of all sorts from cyber/crypto to domestic violence to burglary to human slavery networks; no week in this job will ever be the same.
This role is leading a team of 6 people and sits on the Executive Management Team.
Crimestoppers offers a flexible working environment with the expectation to be in their London office 2 days a week.
The Head of Marketing Communications at Crimestoppers leads and gives strategic direction to the marketing communications team. They are responsible for all marketing and communication activities across the organisation; including brand marketing, media and PR, advertising, digital and social media and internal communications. The role is responsible for implementing strategies that build awareness of the charity, drive calls and online reporting, and market business development services and partner campaigns.
- To communicate a clear strategic vision for the team that supports the delivery of the overall strategy
- Manage the team in the day-to-day delivery and prioritisation of multiple projects ensuring deadlines are met and expectations managed
- Develop and deliver integrated marketing and brand strategies that increase our profile, build engagement, and drive sustainable growth in income through our HO, Regional and Business Development activity.
- Work as one team with business development, regional manager colleagues and the wider charity to ensure alignment and successful implementation of plans
- Deliver the Internal communications strategy in conjunction with the Head of HR. Ensure that the intranet is up-to-date and fit for purpose.
Brand and marketing
- Implement and embed our Crimestoppers and Fearless brands across our organisation including successful application of values, behaviours, key messages and tone of voice.
- Develop specific brand awareness and engagement campaigns to communicate the impact of our charity
- Lead and deliver an inspiring and engaging multi-channel content plan, considering all relevant platforms and utilising social media to its full potential.
- Maintain, review and develop our website to ensure its updated, relevant and is using innovation to drive the public to it, to maximise the giving of anonymous information and supporting our charitable activities
Business Development and Delivery
- Work with the Business Development Director to support the long-term sustainability of Crimestoppers by planning and overseeing the marketing of new income generating opportunities,
- Lead the team to develop, deliver and evaluate Home Office, Business Development and Regional marketing communication campaigns, ensuring effective project management and prioritisation as well as alignment of stakeholder expectations against agreed objectives.
- Effectively collaborate with Business Development, Volunteering, and regional colleagues, the wider charity and external stakeholders to ensure that all marketing communications projects are integrated and are delivered to the highest possible standards.
- Significant experience at a senior level in a marketing communications role in both B2B and B2C environment
- Demonstrable experience of marketing and communications activity and/or campaigns that increases income and engagement
- Experience of managing and developing a high-performing team
- Experience of building high trust and collaborative relationships and managing multiple stakeholders at senior level
- Experience of briefing and successfully working with marketing and creative agencies
- Experience of proactive PR, reactive and crisis communications
- Ability to plan, deliver and project manage multiple campaigns and projects within budgets and on time
- Ability to use audience insight and data to inform brand, campaign and business development strategies
Please apply today so as not to miss out!
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.
Please note any third-party CVs submitted to CrimeStoppers will be redirected to The Talent Set for review.