We are on the hunt for a fantastic Digital Project Manager to help our client within the education sector.
This role offers a hybrid working environment with home working and an expectation of working in their London office either once every few weeks though we can look fully remote for the right candidate.
The organisation is undertaking a major website transformation programme and as Digital Project Manager you will play a lead in defining, prioritising and coordinating the delivery of the migrations, and supporting the future roadmap for ongoing development. You will work in an Agile project management environment, liaising with internal teams and external partners to define and deliver valuable and inspiring products.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive the migration of websites to the new CMS to time, cost and quality
- Coordinate the work of multidisciplinary teams working in four project workstreams, ensuring clarity on key milestones, deliverables and interdependencies between workstreams, and that these are captured in detailed project plans
- Work with teams and stakeholders to ensure project plans deliver on audience needs and deliver maximum impact in line with project objectives
- Develop clear methods of digital communications and document management between project teams and external agencies
- Work with the Head of Digital Marketing, the Project Lead and Project Sponsor to resolve issues and escalated as required in order to check that products delivered by suppliers meet the quality standards required.
- Identify and manage individual project risk (threats and opportunities), working with the business and using effective stakeholder management to agree common understandings and plan/implement mitigations to reduce risk.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Significant project management experience in a relevant discipline
- Record in delivering digital transformation projects, including web transformation projects in complex organisations
- Significant experience in management of customer expectations, senior stakeholders and developing strong relationships across the business.
- Strong leadership skills, motivating and inspiring confidence in others coupled with high levels of flexibility, adaptability and broad thinking.
- Excellent analytical skills, judgement and problem-solving abilities, able to synthesise a large amount of customer, business, and market information into accurate product priorities
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate a clear sense of purpose, direction and success to internal & external stakeholders in an articulate manner
This is an initial 3-6 month contract with a view to extend and is paying £250-350 per day (inside IR35)
Please apply today so as not to miss out!
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.