We are currently on the search for a fantastic interim Head of Media who can start with this very reputable membership client of ours.
Some of the key responsibilities would include:
- Lead on the proactive and reactive media handling of the organisation managing a highly effective and close nit team
- Continue to ensure the organisation maintains their effective key relationships from a national and international perspective
- Helping draft key speech writing document for their senior and subject matter specialists
- Managing and helping develop positive news stories and campaigns identifying crucial opportunities with press releases, statements, articles and letters
- Help lead on any crisis communications alongside the director of communications managing the organisations profile and any reputation management
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Worked within a membership/public sector or charity NFP environment
- Experience with any political/parliamentary influencing and stakeholder management
- Proven record of managing media/press relations teams
- Experience of campaigning for policy change and public awareness
- Extensive knowledge and experience of media relations with national, regional, trade and social media
This role is starting late June/early July, but interviews are happening asap! Two stage quick process paying between £55-60k.
2 days required in London office, 3 days from home.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make adjustments to always ensure a fair process.