The talent set are delighted to be working with a fantastic NHS client to help them find an Interim Internal communications manager for a 12 Month contract opportunity. The Internal communications manager will use both traditional and digital channels to implement an internal communications strategy that is aligned to their five-year strategic plan.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the digital team to ensure content is up to date and regularly improved.
- Implement the internal communications plans for internal campaigns.
- Continuously review and measure the effectiveness of internal communications activity and delivery methods. Producing an annual audit to inform how the future processes and delivery can be improved.
- Strong communication and relationship with stakeholders and senior leadership providing regular updates, and advice on internal communications while also ensuring sign off.
- The work of the organisation must be represented across all internal channels, which will include sourcing, editing and writing stories from all parts of the organisation.
- Raise awareness of internal communications best practice to the wider staff and ensure key content and messages are communicated
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum four years internal communications experience from the NHS or health sector
- Experience of delivering internal communication plans to staff in a non-desk-based environment
- A clear understanding of the integration of internal communication campaigns
- Strong Internal and external stakeholder management
- A strong leader who can coach, support, guide, and motivate a team
- Verbal and written communication skills including editing, proofing, and copy writing
- Time management and organisation skills, ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
This is a 12-month contract opportunity, full time, paying between £45,000 - £52,000. They are following a hybrid working model and would require 2 days in their London office.
Please apply ASAP as interviews are happening quickly!
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.