We are on the lookout for an excellent interim Marketing Manager who can start immediately with a fantastic health charity client of ours.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the wider marketing team ensuring campaigns and projects are successfully managed.
- Briefing the design agency regularly and being a key point of contact with any key briefings and campaign work.
- Supporting the wider team with general marketing materials and helping contribute to key plans and messaging with relevant stakeholders.
- Helping produce any content offline and online that will help support the charities overall objectives.
- Supporting the senior marketing managers and head of marketing with day to day activity.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Worked within the charity and not for profit sector.
- Proven track record of working closely with the wider marketing, communications, and digital directorates.
- Strong experience supporting the delivery of marketing campaigns from brief to implementation and review.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Is immediately available
This is a 6–8-week contract looking for someone to start immediately.
Day rate £195-210 per day (Inside of IR35)