We are on the lookout for a fantastic interim Marketing Manager with excellent commercial and private healthcare marketing experience.
Some of the key responsibilities would include;
- Working very closely with the Senior Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing to help raise the private care division and increase their brand recognition.
- Helping establish key marketing objectives and campaigns to help improve lead generation and referrals to use the key services on offer.
- Working closely with internal/external stakeholders and making sure key channels are being utilised effectively to target key audiences and provide key information.
- Liaising closely with the internal designer to help deliver world class practice leading designs for publication materials.
- Help drive traffic via the website and other promotional materials to ensure the organisation continue to lead in their field and attract attention with key stakeholders (clinicians, doctors, patients etc) both nationally and internationally.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas;
- Worked within a health, commercial or private healthcare organisation with similar sector experience
- Proven track record of new business development and strong with commercial marketing.
- Experience of developing and implementing different marketing strategies and understanding the full marketing mix to help hit overall objectives.
- Proven track record of leading on marketing campaigns from brief to implementation and review
- Worked within a healthcare marketing directorate and has strong understanding of working with consultants or specialists within their academic fields.
- Commercially savvy and is an excellent team player but not afraid to work autonomously and independently.
This is 14-month contract starting in September 2021 until November 2022. Please apply as soon as possible with first stage/and final interview happening asap.