I am looking for 3 Marketing Managers to join an agile and inclusive London University on a permanent basis. These roles will each be responsible for the marketing activity across a number of schools/faculties, and will need someone with strong abilities in stakeholder management. This position will focus it's marketing efforts on student recruitment and engagement across the full-marketing mix.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Work as part of the wider student directorate across Content/Social, Brand/Design, PR, Web, CRM, Alumni, Admissions, Events, Outreach, and Recruitment
- Work closely with the different faculties senior leadership teams helping provide professional marketing advice and creatively identify new ways of increasing recruitment and building portfolio development
- Help shape, implement and develop effective marketing strategies and act as a key point of contact to different faculties in the organisation
- Work closely with the market research team to source market intelligence, develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge on market size and trends
- Contribute effectively to the development of the portfolio, pricing, marketing and university-wide student recruitment strategies and help prepare analysis and reports using market data, competitor data, survey results and enquiries and admissions data
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Worked in a higher education environment or education related sector
- Experience of developing and managing integrated marketing strategies utilising the full mix and achieving commercial targets
- Strong project management skills – ability to manage simultaneous projects, complex relations, multiple deadlines and a number of stakeholders and agencies
- Proven experience managing senior stakeholders and showing strong evidence of a diplomatic approach through negotiations.
- Knowledge of CRM, audience segmentation and how to optimise the student journey
This is a permanent, full-time role paying £38,000-£44,000. This will be a hybrid role with some time in the office (2 days/week) and some time remote.
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.