The Talent Set are excited to be partnering with The British Red Cross to find their new Marketing Executive.
This role offers a flexible working environment with hybrid working from home and The British Red Cross’ London office.
This is a 3 month FTC on offer for £29,000 - £33,000 and is available for immediate start.
The marketing Executive is responsible for delivering marketing plans that are fully integrated with other communications disciplines that meet internal client’s business needs as directed by the corporate marketing manager. The role is also to maintain excellent relationships with key stakeholders and to escalate key risks to the Community Education Marketing Manager when appropriate.
Key responsibilities include:
- To deliver the multi-channel integrated marketing plans for the Community Education team and stakeholders as directed by the Community Education Marketing Manager.
- Managing multiple Community Education marketing campaigns, to time and budget, constantly reviewing performance on the marketing plans, completing all outcomes-focused evaluations for marketing activity delivered in a timely manner and sharing with stakeholders and eliciting feedback.
- Work with other marketing specialists to deliver the owned marketing programmes that deliver measurable outcomes against agreed business needs. To keep all documentation up to date and complete with the correct approvals.
- Work with the design team to deliver all activity on brand in terms of visual identity and messaging and scheduled optimally and work closely in partnership with in-house communications specialists and external agencies as appropriate to deliver integrated marketing solutions.
- Take responsibility for delivering all planned tactical and strategic activity is on budget, on time and on target. Highlight any risks and issues in a timely way that may impact on performance.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- Professional marketing and project management
- Delivering successful marketing plans with multiple stakeholders in a matrix environment
- Delivering digital marketing activity and social media activity.
- Ability to create client stakeholder reports, report on outcomes, administer and monitor budgets, create and manage schedules and produce high quality presentations.
- Experience in managing the creation and implementation of digital marketing and social marketing techniques.
Please apply today so as not to miss out!
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process