Sign up to stay in touch
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
This is a wonderful health charity who are looking for a new Social Media Assistant to join their team for an initial 4-month contract.
· Manage company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
· Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
· Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content
· Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
· Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
· Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
What's on offer:
This a full-time role offering a salary of £100-£110 PAYE a day. The role offers flexible working either being completely remote or hybrid option in the organisations central London location.
Please apply today so as not to miss out!
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.