A fantastic new challenge has gone onto the market, a role is now available within a high-profile children’s charity organisation. The role is for Trust Manager within an open and supportive team and line manager, the team is looking for a Trusts Manager who can hit the ground running to help with their mission to achieve better outcomes for more children and young people.
Within this role your key responsibilities are
- Research and identify Major Trust fundraising opportunities and work collaboratively with Children’s Services senior managers to devise proposals and applications to Major Trusts to secure funding.
- Become familiar and gain a personal understanding about the charities projects and us them to create content for fundraising applications, research is key.
- Develop and build meaningful relationships with both new and assigned Major Trusts to provide a high standard of customer care.
- Work collaboratively with the wider team and provide support when necessary to maximise the main goals within the charity.
The skills an ideal candidate will have
- Proven experience of securing income from and establishing relationships with Trusts or other relevant grand funders.
- To write and present content clearly and to a high standard
- Able to demonstrate adequate understanding of finances in order to present financial information clearly.
- Experience of working within a large organisation and to work alongside multiple team members.
This charity is also keen to looking at any strong officers for this position. If this role sounds like the new challenge you have been searching for please apply soon, as the role is moving quickly.