The Talent Set are thrilled to partner Magic Breakfast to find a Trusts and Statutory Manager who thrives in a fastpaced environment, bringing enthusiasm for trusts and statutory fundraising to help fight child hunger and unlock opportunities for the next generation. We are looking for an experienced Trusts fundraiser to be an integral member of Magic Breakfast’s fundraising team, who will play a key role in their work with trusts, foundations and statutory funders.
Job Title: Trusts and Statutory Manager
Organisation: Trusts and Statutory Manager
Salary: £33,000 - £36,000
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Location: London based (flexible working arrangement)
Closing Date: Friday 17th September 2021
Required: CV and Cover Letter
There is a child hunger crisis in the UK, with, even before Covid-19, as many as 1.7 million school age children at risk of hunger. Magic Breakfast works to ensure that these children aren’t prevented from accessing their education simply because they are too hungry to learn.
- Successfully grow your portfolio of trusts and foundations, ensuring timely reporting and effective communications.
- Develop creative and tailored stewardship plans and funding proposals to retain and uplift the long-term support of existing funders
- Contribute to the achievement of the team target of £1.7m in 2021/22, including through your individual financial target.
- Research and identify new, high-level funding opportunities, utilising databases and prospect mapping tools, as well as approaching lapsed funders and trustee connections.
- Lead their work applying for local authority contracts and grants, working closely with the projects, schools and policy & campaigns teams.
- Map and monitor local and central government funding opportunities.
- Delegate work to the two Trusts Officers in the team, supporting the delivery of high-quality research, proposals and relationship management.
- Maintain accurate financial and account management records via Salesforce, ensuring all restrictions and gift instruments are managed and recorded appropriately.
- Significant fundraising experience with a track record of soliciting five and six figure grants from a range of charitable trusts, foundations and statutory bodies.
- Experience creating clear project budgets to accompany proposals.
- A track record of developing strong, mutually beneficial relationships with funders and delivering outstanding stewardship.
- Strong research skills and the ability to find links between Magic Breakfast’s work and funders’ priorities.
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to comprehend and distil com
To find out more and apply for the role, please contact Jael Woolley at The Talent Set.
Together with Magic breakfast we are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.